We recently sent out an email to our members (subject line: Your data; (y)our responsibility – make sure it’s up to date and valid) asking you to update your details, ensuring that the data we hold is accurate.
We would really appreciate it if you could check the records we have and make changes where appropriate and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact CILIP on email@example.com
If you haven't responded to the email, you can update your details online by filling in this online form or following the instructions below:
- Go to your personal profile by selecting the person outline image in the upper right hand corner and logging in with your registered email address and password (use the Forgot your password button if you can’t remember).
- Once you’ve done this, click on the person outline again and you should be able to select the My Profile option
- Review and amend where appropriate the Name, Address, Email, Phone and Social media fields.
- If you are employed, select the Employment tab near the top of the page and update the Organisation and Address details and then select the Demographics tab and update Sector, Role and Level.
- If you’re a student, select the Student tab near the top of the page and update University and Course details.
- Finish by selecting the Save & Close button at the top of the page.
We appreciate your help with this.