The Committee are responsible for organising events, administering LIRG awards and bursaries, overseeing the production of the Group's monthly email bulletin and pursuing activities which will further LIRG's aims.
LIRG Committee meet 3 times a year in March, June/July and November. Much of the business is handled between meetings via an electronic mailing list for committee members.
We encourage active participation from our members and we welcome nominations for the Committee. The Group pays travelling expenses within the UK to attend the meetings if these cannot be reclaimed from elsewhere.
The Group has the following officers who are elected for a one or two year term on the committee :
- Deputy-Chair - deputizes for the chair and / or takes on specific role as necessary.
- Awards and Prizes Officer
- CPD and Events Team - with roles including CPD and Events Officer (lead team member); Events Co-ordinator and CPD Resources Officer
- Marketing and External Communications Team including Web Officer and Social Media Officer and Marketing and External Communications Team Co-ordinator
- LIR Representative - The LIR Editor sits on the committee as a representative of the LIR journal
There are no vacancies currently but if you are interested in joining us and have a specific skill or expertise that you think the the committee would benefit from, then please get in touch with the LIRG Chair.
Hon Secretary and LIR Editorial Board Chair
Awards and Prizes Officer
CPD Resource Officer
Events and CPD Team
Web Editor and Marketing and External Communications Team Coordinator
Social Media Officer
PR and Communications Officer
PR and Communications Coordinator